Suzanne, having taught for many years as a yoga and meditation Practitioner and provided holistic wellbeing in her residential retreat in Dorset and in her professional Yoga Studio in Somerset, now offers guests of La Chabotterie & La Petite Chabotterie, Holistic Well-being Guidance, as well as private consultations helping them to de-stress relax and restore.
Come and try beginners’ meditation or yoga sessions to release tensions through a holistic guidance approach, in private 121 or 221 sessions, in the delightful Medieval Templar Tower studio in the grounds of La Chabotterie.
Please enquire about these additional hour session experiences when booking your accommodation (especially in the high season)
- Private Yoga/meditation guidance
The 3/5/7 day Well-being Residential Retreat Experiences
- Book for a complete experience ........
- Delightful luxury accommodation in the beautifully furnished La Chabotterie Saumur and Chinon Chambres with double beds each with private shower/bath-room facilities and complimentary toiletries,
- Daily Mindfulness Meditation Session
- Daily tailored wellbeing guidance
- Continental breakfast including fresh fruit salad, fresh juices in the Salon or al fresco in the shade in the garden
- Light Lunch Salad/soup you may join suzanne as her guest if you wish for family lunch or eat privately your own lunch
- For evening meals, you may join Suzanne as her guest in the salon dining area with the family, plus provided is one evening at a chosen restaurant locally or in Saumur (subject to booking availability)
- Local site- seeing afternoons, when you are free to explore local cities or relax in your room or in the grounds reading resting
- Complimentary use of our bicycles to available to you to explore Loudun
- Relaxation time in and around La Chabotterie lovely calm grounds
3/5/7 Day Well-being Experiences Pricing
- Further relaxation in outdoor but covered Zen Zone Hot spa
- 3 night mid week or Long Weekend Well-being Experience - £510
- 5 night Well-being experience - £850
- 7 night Well-being Experience - £1,190
Please see our section on Terms and Conditions
for Booking and Deposits required
Partners or friends of guests booking the Well-being experience are very welcome and we will help them enjoy a relaxing experience of their own at La Chabotterie and its surroundings.
Whilst many students enjoy eating healthy local produce, including local meats and fish, bought daily at the local markets, Suzanne has extensive experience in catering for vegetarian, vegan and gluten free diets, so please inform her of any special requirements at time of booking.
Please note that travel to La Chabotterie is not included but we are very happy to assist you.. Please see our Travel Section
for location and travel information.